January 03, 2012
Here it is.
9. I loathe limp-wristed SCOMFs.
8. People who cannot admit their hero is actually a limp-wristed SCOAMF disgust me.
7. I despise any Packer loss, any Packer punt, or any Packer game where they fail to score on every drive. And The Chicago Bears, Bears fans, Bears stuff, and the entire city of Chicago sucks dick through a butthole. Big middle finger to the F.I.B.s and everything they fuck up. If you F.I.Bs hadn't screwed your state up so royally, you'd not be in such a hurry to escape here every weekend to annoy us. Every wonder why you can't stay home to enjoy your weekends, F.I.B.s? Think about it. You shit the bed, and now you wish to shit in ours. GO HOME.
6. People who believe in Global Warming™ theology and try to feed me their bullshit religion should crawl in a culvert and die. I don't barf my religion all over you (and your kids), so keep your holy church of Hide The Decline off me (and mine). You assholes.
5. I really do not like when I am forced to purchase "just a couple things, Honey" at the grocery store after work. The lines are horrible, and that half-ape (half-some-other-kind-of-ape) with tits and a mustache at the rapid-check lane who always wants to talk to me but annoys the hell out of me... is annoying. I already waited behind some smelly lady and her three hyperactive scruffs for half an hour, now quit telling me about the cute thing your cat did last week and sell me this box of tampons.
4. It really pisses me off when drones parrot their mindless DNC/CPUSA/OFA talking points, and I'm too bored with their stupid drone bullshit to even engage and help them see how pathetic and stupid they are in their ignorance. I am too bored every time, so it really pisses me off. You are boring, so pull your boring fingers out of your boring ass and get a fabulous minimum wage job. Assholes.
3. To the jackasses collecting signatures to force a recall election in their pathetic temper tantrum against our Wisconsin Hero and Statesman, the Honorable Governor Scott Walker... You suck dog balls, and if beating you about the head with a brick would knock some sense into your whiny cro-mag skulls, I'd not lay a finger on you because you deserve to be stupid until you find a way to get yourself hit by a bus. Fuck off.
2. I fucking hate when people lie to me like the libtards, the lib commentariat, and the MBM always do. I hate when the womenfolk here at casa de botnet leave the room without changing the channel on the television and Lester Fucking Holt or whoever comes on to feed me the latest DNC talking points, all the while pretending those of us who actually love this country and our Constitution are the recalcitrant objectors to "progress". You want progress? Go jam your head in a woodchipper.
1. I hate that the tea-party chemical-weapons experiments of the year 2011 were not awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. For the cripe's sake, it is only good people standing at the gate that are preventing the zombietard occubullshit from making everybody dumber.
Hats off to Wirecutter. May he realize there are other places to live than the occupied territories.
Move to WI... the weather's great, though with Global Warming there will be fewer fish caught through the ice.
I was cracking up at #5. Hubby just won't do it.
And what is an F.I.B.?
Posted by: LC Aggie Sith at January 04, 2012 06:34 AM (+bSoE)
It's like an inside joke, except EVERYBODY in the state knows/uses it... Unless they're only visiting for the weekend.
Posted by: the botnet at January 04, 2012 08:46 AM (ZRczd)
On a more serious note. Where can we send the bill for all the lap dances your congress critters didn't pay for while visiting the State Street Station (let alone all the groping they did there, and at the Tilted Kilt, down the road).
And this is one fella from the hinterlands of Northern Illinois who supports your Governor all the way! May he win all his battles and beat the libtards in Madison to within an inch of their life (and then some!) At least your governors don't have a waiting list to get into the state (or fed) penitentiaries. (On the other hand, does learning how to make license plates qualify as learning a new job skill?)
Posted by: Guy S at January 05, 2012 03:30 PM (58Ewj)
Clearly I meant "Friendly Illinois Brethren", but mistyped.
Posted by: the botnet at January 05, 2012 08:37 PM (6PDiu)
That would be Fester Dolt.
Posted by: Xystus at January 07, 2012 03:52 AM (GZS9x)
Along with FIBs there is also
I apologize to those few and by that I mean the number being so small I can count on my hands and feet that do no fit into this catagory.
Posted by: Lizard at January 12, 2012 03:42 PM (ihiGI)
just AWESOME!! Think of all the possibilities!!
Posted by: visit website at September 04, 2012 12:49 AM (PS8nT)
Posted by: get yours at September 05, 2012 03:26 AM (Ydd6F)
Posted by: get yours at September 06, 2012 01:57 AM (V/c++)
I think it would be a much better investment of people's time and money to avoid this major fiasco of epic proportions that is heading our way if we don't stop this now. hearingaidsdevices.com/hearing-aids-brands/rexton.html
Posted by: hearingaidsdevices.com/hearing-aids-brands/rexton.html at September 10, 2012 05:31 AM (izi6i)
I definitely prefer the old cover. The new one is just a little cheesy. It definitely does have more boy appeal, though.
Posted by: www.combatbootsfashion.co.uk at September 13, 2012 01:03 AM (nNgGj)
Posted by: www.bloghostingproviders.com at November 01, 2012 05:35 AM (nejgS)
44 queries taking 0.0467 seconds, 128 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.